Matthew go roller blades for Christmas. Daddy was really excited about this gift and picked out everything Matthew needed, including all the safety gear. They have been practicing their skating and talking hockey every since. One of the highlights of our trip to NY for Daddy and Matthew was a Binghamton Senators hockey game which they attended with Uncle Joe and cousin Daniel. It was a boys night out. (The girls had a pretty good night out too. More on that in a later post)

Today in the car....
Matthew: Are those boys playing hockey?
Me: No they are playing football.
Matthew: I think they are playing hockey. I like hockey.
Me: Usually hockey is played on ice with hockey sticks.
Matthew: I have a hockey stick and I played hockey with Daddy in the driveway.
Me: That's true.
Matthew: I'm going to buy Grampaw a new hockey stick so he can play hockey with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment