I've been trying to capture those moments. The ones that are so precious that you think you'll never forget. But then a few days go by and I start thinking, "What was that thing I was going to put on my blog?" Here are few recent ones.... Riding home in the car, Matthew knows the landmark, banks, a high school, bridges, etc. One day he told me, "Moma, we have to go over this car bridge, then under the train bridge, then over the Brazos River, and we'll see if she's runnin' muddy, and then we'll be home."
*********************
Today Grampaw came to take care of Jackson because he wasn't feeling well. As we left school, Matthew got upset because Jackson wasn't with us. That was until he found out Grampaw was here. As we pulled into the driveway he said, "I think Grampaw and Baby Jack are playing hide and seek. Baby Jack is hiding and Grampaw is counting."
*********************
I know I may be partial, I but believe Jackson is a very smart boy. These are just a few things he does:
He blows his nose when you put a tissue in front of his nose and say "Blow"
He helps pick up his toys when asked.
He helps pick up his toys when asked.
He give kisses on request (big slobbery open mouth ones).
Today when Grampaw said he needed a pillow, Jackson went and got one and brought it to him.

No comments:
Post a Comment