Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Not sure??

My sweetie boy Matthew... He's definitely one of a kind.
He does things his own way.
Matthew has been working on his Christmas list. It's pretty short. He wants a couple of new train engines and for the 2nd year in a row, a jelly squirter. We do not know what this is, nor do we have any clue where he got this idea. I was hoping that he would have forgotten, since he didn't get one last year. But, once again, he told Santa Claus that one of the only things he wants is an orange jelly squirter.

So of course, I've googled the heck out of "jelly squirter" and any other variants that I can come up with. The closest I've found is the jelly gun from the old TV movie "Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer and The Island of Misfit Toys". One of the misfit toys was a squirt gun that squirted grape jelly. I honestly can't remember if Matthew has seen this movie. I know we don't own it, so if he has seen it, it was probably only once (over a year ago) and I can't believe he would remember such an obscure character and translate that into something he would want to own.
I can find toy replications of this character, but none of them actually shoot jelly (surprise). Steve and I both agreed that Matthew would certainly expect his jelly squirter to do just that.
So, any ideas??

No comments: