Saturday, June 27, 2009

Swimsuits / Robotsuits

Today was a Sam's club day. Steve is still out of town, but a friend offered to watch the boys for a few hours while I ran some errands. I'm trying to get ready for our family camping trip, because Steve isn't coming home now until the DAY BEFORE WE LEAVE!!

It was so much easier shopping at Sam's without the boys. Especially since the cart was so full by the end that I could barely push it. Mostly I stuck to the "list", ie things we needed for our camping trip (snacks, drinks, etc), or things we needed for the house (toilet paper, laundry soap, etc). There was one impulse buy though....swimsuits for the boys.

But not just any swimsuits, the kind with floation built into them. Not sure yet how well they will work, but the kids really like them. They like the way they feel and they think they look like robots in them!

Here we are modeling...They kept feeling them, especially the floaty-parts.I wasn't willing to take them to the pool today (it was after 7 and I'm a little scared to take both of them by myself). So we went in the back yard and I sprayed them with the water hose. We also watered the plants, especially Jackson.

Ready to swim!!

No comments: