A church near our house has a pumpkin patch this year. We drive by there every day and since we didn't get too many pictures at the pumkin patch last weekend, we decided to stop one day this week after work.
Matthew: Moma, are we gonna stop at the Pumpkin Patch at that church?
Me: Yes, if you want to and if you are a good boy in the car.
Matthew: I'm a good boy. We're going to stop at the Pumpkin Patch and play with the pumpkins. And get a treat.
Me: I don't think they have treats.
Matthew: They do have treats.
Me: What kind of treats do you think they have?
Matthew: SpongeBob icecream.
There was no SpongeBob icecream, but we did take some more pictures and get another pumpkin.
Well, Blogger won't let me upload pictures right now, so that will have to wait. I'll try again tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment