Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we visited a local farm with lots of fun fall activities. There were animals, hayrides, lots of play areas and a big pumpkin patch. We got there late in the day (after nap) so by the time we got to the pumpkin patch it was getting dark, and I forgot my camera, so I only got a few good pictures on my phone. Matthew kept running over to the biggest pumpkins he could find and trying to pick them up. Then he would say, "Mama, help me get this pumpkin!"
So I told him to look for one he could pick up by himself. Next thing I know he has his arms full of about 5 tiny pumpkins. (By then it was too dark for pictures) We brought home one big one and 3 of the little ones.

The funniest sight as we were leaving was parents carrying limp bodies of exhausted kids, while pushing a stroller full of pumpkins.

No comments: