Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Princess Party

Another thing we did Memorial Day weekend was go to a birthday party for Jewel...a princess party.
We didn't mind all the princess stuff. There was still a lot of fun stuff to do. Like jumping in the bouncy castle.Jackson and I even went in for a while.It was all fun and games until the castle collapsed, with us inside! Some people thought it was funny, but Jackson and I were not amused. That was the end of bouncing for us.But there was plenty of other fun stuff to do....
We're not too tough to ride on a Dora 4 wheeler with lavendar wheels.Of course there were presents.I don't think those boots come in your size, Ace. And cake and ice cream....
Homemade ice cream, that is.
Don't worry, Jackson and I had some too.Then there was the pinata. And hugging doggies.
And more hugging doggies. And finally just hanging around. By the end everyone was tired.
Dad & Jackson found a nice place to rest until time to go back to Grampaw's.

No comments: