Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another Photo Booth


Ok. I'm a sucker for photo booths. My sister in law said, "Give me $5 and I'll take your picture" But it wouldn't come in the cute little strip with the picture of the Weinermobile on the top!

This is from our day at the Henry Ford Museum. It's a great museum with lots of neat interactive displays. Although, it's not as much fun when your party consists of 3 moms and 7 kids. My kids were really too young to enjoy most of the exhibits and most of the adults' time was spent on crowd control.

It was a rainy day though, the kids had a good time. Matthew loves spending time with all of his cousins and he wants to do whatever the older kids do. And then Jackson wants to do whatever Matthew does.

When I get time, I'll post pictures and some really cute video from the museum and our other adventures in MI.

No comments: