Friday, July 25, 2008
Greefield Village - Day 1
One of the days of our vacation, Steve's mom, Shelly, Sara and I took the kids to Greenvield Village while the guys worked in the yard at Steve's parent's house. I'm pretty sure we had more fun!
The first thing we did was ride the train.
We rode the carosel many, many times. Matthew's favorite was the chicken. All the other animals were ok, but he thought the chicken was hilarious. He would say, "Audrey's riding a chicken. That's silly." And then he and Aunt Shelly would burst into laughter. I guess Aunt Shelly thought it was pretty funny too.
Hannah's favorite was the cat.
Even Grandma got to sit down and take a break while riding the carosel.
We also got to ride in a Model T.
And of course, we kept the children going way past nap time (at least for mine) by giving them sugar.
Matthew put away 2 of these giant lollipops over the course of the weekend. A few licks, then he crunches, just like Daddy.
Daddy was sad that he didn't get to go with us, so a few days later we went back. I'll post those pictures later. Lots more riding on the carosel!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment