Every year, the kids at M&J's daycare get to go Trick or Treating in the BP offices. Most of the parents work there and their work groups sponser different classes. It's always fun and they do it the day before Halloween, so the kids don't overload on trick or treating all in one day.

Of course they need lots of parents to walk with the kids. 12 fours year olds running amok in an office if too much for any 2 teachers to deal with.

I went with Matthew's class this year because Jackson's class had more parent volunteers.

We had a great time and Matthew brought home a LOT of candy.

He did a good job going through it and deciding what he wanted to keep and what we could "share". (The share bowl will be leaving the house on Monday!)

I think Jackson had a good time with his class too, but he was sad that I didn't go with them.

Sad Tigger :(

No comments:
Post a Comment