Jackson had a pretty good first day. I was concerned because all weekend he refused to take a bottle. But by this afternoon he was doing better and taking his bottle from his teacher/primary caregiver Ms. Sharman. I went to visit him at lunch with my friend and co-worker Fernanda who also has a baby in the same room as Jack. We sat and fed our babies and talked about how hard it is to leave them. But as we left, Jackson and Daniel (Fernanda's baby) laid on a play mat on the floor smiling and cooing at each other and playing with their toys.
The day at work flew by, as I started catching up on my projects and realizing that it is going to be a busy summer. That, and tracking down a chair, as mine had mysteriously vanished while I was on leave!
When we got home at 6:30, Steve was already here and had supper ready. What a suprise (he usually doesn't get home until 7 or later) and relief (I was thinking leftovers)!

No comments:
Post a Comment