Friday, April 20, 2007

Jack goes to school

Well, I forgot to take my camera for Jackson's first day of school. Luckily the teachers had that covered. They keep a bunch of disposable cameras in the classroom to take pictures. They put the pictures all over the walls and furniture. The babies love to look at pictures of the other babies. This is Jackson's main teacher, Ms. Sharman.

I haven't seen the pictures they took of Jackson on that first day, but I finally remembered to take my camera today. Jackson has been doing great. He stares intently as the older babies crawl and roll around the room and babble. There are tons of toys, bouncy seats, swings, etc to keep him busy. And he's been taking his bottle like a little champ since the 3rd day.

Of course the best part is that Mommy can come visit at lunch, which I have done every day this week. A lot of moms and dads come and play with the babies at lunch every day. The teachers are all very friendly and accomodating to the parents' wishes.

It's hard to leave this cute little face every day, but it is comforting to know he is happy and well cared for.

No comments: