Thursday, April 26, 2007

Trip to the Dr.

I took Matthew to the neurologist this morning. One of our favorite doctors. Just a check up. Matthew has been scared the last few times we've gone to any doctor's office, so I was talking to him about how this doctor would be funny and might have some toys in his briefcase. Matthew thought probably the doctor had train engines. While we were in the waiting room we had a pager (like the ones they give you at some restaurants) to tell us when to go in to see the Doctor. Matthew kept saying "We go see the doctor now, so I can play with him". I told him we had to wait for our pager to go off and that it would buzz when it was time to see the doctor. So then Matthew started saying "It buzzed off, Mama". Finally it did buzz and we went back. Matthew was such a big boy. No crying at all! Not even when the Doctor measured his head.

(BTW, the Dr. said he looked great and he'd see us back next year for another check up.)

No comments: