Power has been restored to the hospital!!! Yay!!! Happened within the last hour so it's not totally cool yet, but getting there. I got a fan from home, so at least Steve is a little more comfortable.
Speaking of home, our house appears to be okay. Driving home I saw lots of downed trees, limbs, signs, etc, but nothing too major. In our neighborhood, there were also fences down, a crumpled trampoline and some roof damage, but none of that at our house. The few plants I left in the backyard got blown around a bit, but luckily none decided to come into our house. We had power, but no cable.
Phone sevices (both cell phones and land lines) have been unreliable today, but here at the hospital wifi is strong, so if you want to get in touch send me an email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment